We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, take charge, and tech savvy Administrative & Personal Assistant who is seeking a long term career opportunity with a progressive forward thinking company.
You will assist and work with the company's owner and team with a variety of tasks/projects within our security and technologies business and with the owner’s various other entrepreneurial and charity-based pursuits.
You will support and drive the continual improvement of all operations by leveraging technology solutions and a variety of outsourced service providers to increase productivity and drive operational efficiencies.
You are an analytical extrovert whose is;
Your duties will include a wide variety of responsibilities on any given day such as:
Other required skills, abilities and experience:
If you feel you that this job ad speaks to you and you are interested in pursuing this career option, please forward your detailed cover letter and resume for review.
Please note: In order to filter out responses from so many job spammers who don't read the details, we will only consider those applicants who write "I'm the one" in the subject line when responding.
We thank all who apply and only short listed individuals will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Security Technician Required Immediately (Metro Vancouver)
Compensation: TBD - depending experience and skills
Employment type: full-time
Tri West Technologies is looking for a full time skilled security/low voltage technician to work as the position requires and demands.
Tri West Technologies is a low voltage system integrator that works in the following fields:
- Security systems (DSC, Ademco and Bosch)
- Analog and IP video surveillance systems
- Access control systems
- Entryphone/intercom systems
- Structured cabling
- Home theater and distributed audio systems
- Home and business automation
What is required of you:
- Strong work ethic
- Career minded and driven
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently to complete tasks and installations to the companies standards
- Customer service orientated
- Have a valid class 5 drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Tools of the trade (tool pouch, low voltage tools, hard hat, CSA steel boots and other required technician tools)
- Valid security installer license
What is offered:
- Competitive wage
- Dynamic place to work with possibility for advancement
- Furnishing of company equipment and hardware (specialty tools and other hardware/equipment)
We work in new construction, finished homes and buildings as well as retrofits from commercial properties to single family homes. If you have experience in the above areas and are looking to work with a company that is dynamic and growing, then please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position will require you to have reliable transportation and that you are able to possibly drive to multiple sites per day completing installs and service calls, and have the ability to carry the basic install tools.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying to work with Tri West Technologies.